Friday, 5 October 2012

Possible roles!

We want the roles to be equal throughout the production of our music video and so the roles assigned will be as such:

Director: the directing will be completely equal as together we have directed all the shots.

Camera man: Caroline will do a lot of the filming as I am playing one of the roles; although every shot that I am not in; I will film. This will hopefully work out split almost completely down the middle, and we will hopefully each do an equal amount of filming.

Editing: we will both do the editing but if Caroline ends up doing most of the filming, I will do more of the editing.

The boyfriend character will be played by my actual boyfriend and so I said I will play the girlfriend character. We haven't yet decided who will play the other girl, but we're sure one of our friends will do it! I will update the blog another time once this decision has been made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment