Intro
(30 secs) – boy
and girl getting ready, in different locations. Walking to meet each other.
They meet at a bench, possibly? Boy maybe starts speaking to her.
Wait,
where you say you've been? Close up shot of girl saying first lyrics – “wait”. “where you
say you been” see boy entering a house with another girl
Who you been with? Close up shot of other girl
Where you say you're goin'? see boy and girl in bedroom
Who you goin' with? See boy and girl getting into bed together
Keep me on my toes, camera pans up from the two in bed and
keep me in the know. goes back to present day
Wait, keep me in your skin, Girlfriend is very sad as she’s just been told that her boyfriend has cheated on her
keep me in your chest.
I'll wait for it to start,
I'll wait for it to end. Girl starts to run off
Keep me on my toes, Girl running off, switch to boys eyes looking very sad
keep me in the know.
But when I looked at her, same close up shot of his sad eyes, but this time he is in the room with the girl he cheated with
I thought of only you.
If only there was proof I could use to show it's true. See boy putting shirt on after being with girl, looking sad. Girl kisses him maybe and puts her arms around him and he pictures it as his girlfriend
We were young, flashback of him with his girlfriend; showing they’ve been together for a long time; happy and in love (lots of flashbacks; lasting the whole verse)
we were in our teens.
It wasn't real love,
spent behind bars.
Oh it's sad to think,
we just let it be.
Prisoners of love.
It's so easy for it to be, flashbacks of them together, intertwined with them together currently on the bench. Maybe split screen them doing the same thing then and now, happy and sad. (lasting whole verse)
something second guessed.
Easy to read,
don't let it become,
a meaningless routine.
It's meaningless to me.
Who you been with? Close up shot of other girl
Where you say you're goin'? see boy and girl in bedroom
Who you goin' with? See boy and girl getting into bed together
Keep me on my toes, camera pans up from the two in bed and
keep me in the know. goes back to present day
Wait, keep me in your skin, Girlfriend is very sad as she’s just been told that her boyfriend has cheated on her
keep me in your chest.
I'll wait for it to start,
I'll wait for it to end. Girl starts to run off
Keep me on my toes, Girl running off, switch to boys eyes looking very sad
keep me in the know.
But when I looked at her, same close up shot of his sad eyes, but this time he is in the room with the girl he cheated with
I thought of only you.
If only there was proof I could use to show it's true. See boy putting shirt on after being with girl, looking sad. Girl kisses him maybe and puts her arms around him and he pictures it as his girlfriend
We were young, flashback of him with his girlfriend; showing they’ve been together for a long time; happy and in love (lots of flashbacks; lasting the whole verse)
we were in our teens.
It wasn't real love,
spent behind bars.
Oh it's sad to think,
we just let it be.
Prisoners of love.
It's so easy for it to be, flashbacks of them together, intertwined with them together currently on the bench. Maybe split screen them doing the same thing then and now, happy and sad. (lasting whole verse)
something second guessed.
Easy to read,
don't let it become,
a meaningless routine.
It's meaningless to me.
But when I looked at her, see him going in to kiss the girl he cheated with, then when they actually kiss it’s his girlfriend (though this is him imagining)
I thought of only you.
If only there was proof I could use to show it's true. Him looking torn in present time between running after his girlfriend or not. See him run after her
Just crash, fall down, girl in foreground falling to the floor in tears, boy in background running after her
I'll wrap my arms around you now. Wraps his arms around her
Just crash, it's our time now, close up shots of them together, embracing each other, crying
to make this work second time around.
We grew up, Flashback of their time together again; but this time them not so happy
we worked and changed our ways.
Just like wildfire,
been burning now for days.
Tearing down those walls,
nothing's in our way.
I said, nothing's in our way. You see them arguing, and not getting along; drifting apart, he leaves
And I know, You then see him with the other girl; hence he got with her because he was drifting apart from his girlfriend
I've said this all before,
but opposites attract.
We try and run away,
but end up running back.
And all I want to do,
all I want to do,
is lie down and... Ends with him just about to lie down with the girl he cheated with
Crash, fall down. His girlfriend pushes him away; shows she can’t get over what happened
I'll wrap my arms around you now. He tries to pull her back, but she’s not interested
Just crash, it's our time now,
to make it work, second time around.
Ohhh crash, fall down. They end up going separate ways
Just crash, fall down.
Just crash, fall down.
Just crash, fall down. Ends with them sitting down on separate benches, joint in the middle maybe, (split screen) shows that they are both in the same boat; loving each other but they can’t be together
No comments:
Post a Comment