I decided to go with a plain white shirt so that in the first few shots he can be wearing just the shirt, and then he puts his black coat on. Indicating that he used to be a good and pure character but he has since done things to change this. There are many other, more in-depth reasons for this costume, but they can be seen in my other post!
As I wrote in another post, with the help of my parents, I decided to keep a red top to imply the love the Girlfriend character has for her boyfriend, but instead of just wearing jeans, we decided to dress the character up a bit, with a skirt and tights! Implying that she wants to impress her boyfriend. The coat she is wearing is purely because it was really cold, and it is obvious it is cold in our footage, so we wanted to keep it realistic and therefore more believable for our audience!
No comments:
Post a Comment