We had a lot of gaps at the end of first period, and that really worried me! So I've worked a lot more on making it flow more evenly and come together more.
You can see that our footage has gone from:
to:
- The gap at the beginning is of the split screen, which we are going to do tomorrow's lesson
- The second gap is Dj giving me the necklace, which I will film this weekend
- The third, very small gap I think should be of a shot that follows Dj from behind as he runs up to me (as this is just before the 'just crash' bit). We don't actually have this shot, so I am going to have to go to Needham Lake and hopefully film it this weekend if we have the right weather!
- The final big gap, is another flashback which we haven't filmed yet, but shall film this weekend
So, the footage that we are hopefully going to get this weekend will be:
- The big argument scene, which results in Dj walking off to meet Sophie (my house)
- A shot from behind of Dj running up to me (Needham lake)
- I also think we need to go to Needham Lake again to get some more shots for the next 'just crash' bit. We need some more shots of us both really upset, and crying and stuff like that. It needs to be really dramatic as the song is really dramatic at the ending. We also need some more shots of us walking away from each other for our montage at the end as I don't think we have enough footage for this at the moment.
Hopefully we will be able to get this completed this weekend though. It is definitely possible, it just depends on the weather. So, fingers crossed the weather is good this weekend!

In an early post you said that you could not film the necklace scene becasue you needed the Xmas lights - as it will still be on the dark side when you film this play around with the Low Lux and Exposure settings on the camera - maybe record the scene using the camera in 'normal' mode, low lux and with different exposure and that way you will be able to choose which ever looks beter later.
ReplyDelete