Saturday, 24 November 2012

Filming!

Filming hasn't quite gone to plan this weekend :(
I am over Dj's at the moment, and we have filmed his half of the split screen and him laughing on his phone. However, we were going to go outside and film the flashback where we are supposed to be young, happy and in love but the weather has been awful! It's been raining loads and the weather won't exactly mirror the emotions the characters are supposed to feel. I believe this will really affect our audience, as ultimately the message of them being happy and in love, will not be received.

So, next weekend. I have already checked, and it's supposed to be nice weather. So, I will film that flaskback then. I will also film the flashback where we have an argument at my house, and Dj goes off to meet Sophie. So, by next weekend all our filming shall be complete!!!!!!!!!!!


As you can see, Saturday is supposed to be sunny, which means we will be able to film the happy flashback scenes then :) and Sunday is not supposed to be sunny, which means we can film the inside scenes, where we have the argument then as the weather won't matter! :)

During next weeks lessons, we will have to perfect the split screen opening scenes, we will follow a youtube tutorial to acheive this as it may be challenging!
I've been looking online, and these videos seem like really helpful tutorials:




During next weeks lessons, I also think that we should really concentrate on the look we want our video to have. We already edited every image to make it appear 'softer' as some of the lighting was quite harsh, and we felt that the situation our chracters were dealing with was very delicate and sensitive, so we altered the brightness and the contrast to create this look. However, we haven't done anything with the cheating scenes other than made them black and white. I feel we could do something to all of the scenes we have to make them look better and have more of an impact on our audience. Hopefully we will receive some helpful feeback concerning this from our classmates who will hopefully comment on our draft that we uploaded in our previous blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment