Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Today's lesson!

In today's lesson Amy was absent so I didn't really want to do any editing without her in case she didn't approve. So I went through what we have done so far and created another table of what needs to be filmed and how long the scenes need to last at minimum. I also showed some of our music video to Ms Mullen who pointed out how when Amy goes to kiss Dj she is already close to him, but in the next shot she is far away. I edited this until I could see that they were at the same point in each of the two shots. I also put in a transition between Dj cheating and Amy crying, which we were trying to do yesterday.

This table is mostly the same as the last one, except that I have included the shots that need to be filmed in more detail, and haven't included the song lyrics as with what we have already edited into our music video we more or less know where things are meant to be place. I think the next time we film it is more important that we pay attention to how much filming is needed for each part, as we would rather have to many shots than to little.

If you open the image in a new tab / window, you will clearly be able to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment