- Firstly, the camera didn't have enough charge so towards the end, a few of the shots were a bit rushed however I don't think it is going to affect our project too much.
- Secondly, I forgot to bring the list I had made that had all the shots I needed to get on it, so it was all based on memory, but I think I was able to get everything we need.
- And the biggest problem of all! There was a model boat competition at the lake. And the area where we previously filmed was completely swamped with competitors! So we had to re-film the entire 'present day' scenes on the other side of the lake. Although I think this has benefited us, as all these shots look so much nicer and better quality!
- A minor issue we had was that the part where I fall down just didn't look effective at all, so we had to change it. But I think it works so it's okay :)
After watching the footage, there were a few other problems. As the sun was behind us as we were filming; there is one shot where this is a complete silhouette of the camera on Dj's tshirt. We are hoping we could edit this out somehow! Yet this is unlikely and we may have to film this one shot again.
Also, there was one shot with someone really noticeably in the background, but they are right at the adge of the frame, so if need be, we can just crop the frame.
A model boat competition?! hahahaha!
ReplyDelete