Friday, 23 November 2012

Draft!

Before exporting a draft of our music video, we edited most of the scenes to make them look a bit softer, as some of the lighting is harsh and shiny. This also makes some of the shots match better!


After editing, we exported a draft of our music video so far. It's not complete and there are a lot of bits missing, but we have plans to film again soon!

You can skip the first 25 seconds, please leave us any feedback! :)


2 comments:

  1. I really like this! The visuals really suit the tone of the song and the narrative is really clear. I liked how the black and white shots of Sophie change to colour shots of Amy when they're in the bedroom because it provides a definitive difference between the two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the link between lyrics and visuals and music and visuals. It's really well shot and the camera work is really good! this is great you guys!

    ReplyDelete