Saturday, 3 November 2012

Filming tomorrow as well!

Tomorrow, I think Dj and I will try and film some of the flashback scenes just so that we have less to film next week.
I think that in order to make the love the Girlfriend and the Boyfriend characters felt for one another, is to have many intimate close-up shots of the two together. I feel that the Miss Dior Le Parfum advert starring Natalie Portman shows the sort of intimacy I want to capture:


There are many intimate extreme close-up shots of the couple in this advert; they are very simple and quick shots yet they have a very lasting impression on the audience:





After watching the advert/seeing these stills; the audience can easily identify that this couple are happy and in love. Seeing as this is the impression we want our audience to have during the happy flashbacks in our music video, I think it would be in our favour to use similar shots in our music video as it would result in a stronger narrative and a stronger connection between our audience and our characters. Therefore, Dj and I shall film some shots similar to this tomorrow! The shots will either be used as an actual flashback scene, or possibly at the end during the montage scene where there is just a montage of present day and flashback scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment