Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Update!

During my free period last lesson, I was working on the evaluation script as Caroline said... And then my computer crashed and I lost everything! So I am no further with the evaluation than I was yesterday :(

In todays lesson, I will continue working on the evaluation script. And I will also work on the digipak. I bought in some CDs that have been made with Sony.
I have Pink's album The Truth About Love, Beyonce's album 4 and Rihanna's album Talk That Talk.

Pink and Beyonce's album are both made with Sony. Rihanna's however, is made with Jay Z's record label.
I thought we could copy either one of the information/layout on to our on one of these CDs as they are both made with big companies; therefore we would get the funding we would need for our album! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment