Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Tuesday's Lesson!

Today Amy has an exam so she won't be here for this lesson!

I have missed the past couple of lessons so I don't really know what we are doing evaluation-wise, so i'll wait for tomorrows lesson so Amy can fill me in.

I'm not really sure what to do today, I know we have to have a draft of our ancillary tasks in some point soon, but i don't really want to make any changes to the digi-Pack whilst Amy isn't here. I have also linked all our buttons to the actual you me at six pages for Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and I also added a YouTube icon and linked that as well.

         ->




I plan on working on the about page, even if we decide to get rid of it as we will then have the text we need about the band to possibly use in the digi-pack or the page we create instead. Also at the moment we still have a lot to do on our digi-pack, I was thinking that we should make a sort of booklet with the 'about' information inside it like you get with some CD's, including the bands 'thankyous' and information about their 'production company' and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment