Friday, 18 January 2013

Friday lunch!

At the beginning of lunch I have just begun to do some more editing on our website. I have edited the 'contact' page so the image at the top is one we created earlier today of You Me At Six with our own font as the writing on. I also edited the image on wix, and put an effect on it, which created a border which had the same rustic look as our font. here is our 'contact' page:



I also had the idea that we should put individual 'about' boxes on the 'about' page. I think we should include similar looking head shots of each of the band members, and then include their information in a text box next to them. So far I have found and cut some from a poster I found on Tumblr, and I have put the rustic effect over the top, but now I have done that I'm not so sure. I will wait until Amy looks at our about page, and see what she thinks about it!


Above are the edited images on the about page. I think that they look look in a line, but it could possibly be put them in a line vertically as the we would be able to put text boxes next to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment