So, I've been working on our website! Again, I've been adding to the content, rather than the look because once we get all the information on the site, we can then edit all the fonts, pictures, colours and style the same and just make it all consistent and matching our video and diji pack! :)
So far, I have edited the 'CONTACT', 'CRASH' and our 'NEWS' page!
I have completed our NEWS page in terms of content, I think there is a few more things we could write, but the videos say it all really:
Obviously we still need to make all the text matching etc, but I think the videos were a better idea rather than just text... So I created this page from scratch and deleted our other news page. It doesn't matter though as there was nothing on our old news page.
I looked at the YMAS official page (but it was really weird...) and the McFly website for inspiration:
I like how they have an 'enter site' button that links you to the main webpage. They also have a picture of the band, logo, and info about the band so you can easily recognize everything. I think we should maybe consider this rather than having the About page, as it is much more interesting than just having loads of text about the band... However, I need to discuss this with Caroline, but I won't be in next lesson as I have an exam. So, this won't be done until next wednesday.
We also got our feedback and our grade back today on our music video draft, so we have some changes we need to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment