Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Editing Wix

Today, we decided that we should sort out our fonts, and eventually we chose that we are going to use the 'Plane Crash' font that we used in our You Me At Six logo for all the page titles, and for all the other writing we would use the menu font!

At first I couldn't figure out how to get the font onto the website, but one of Wix's issues is that you can not import your own font. Because of this I decided that I would write out what word we wanted as images on Photoshop then change the background opacity to 0% so that the image would just purely be our chosen font and the words we wanted. At first this did not work as we were saving the image as Jpeg and transparency did not work with this and it came up as a plain white image. After this I googled what we should save the file as and it was a PNG. From this I have changed most of the page titles to images of the title word so they all match.



Here are some examples:



No comments:

Post a Comment