Sunday, 17 February 2013

Evaluation update...

So, I haven't blogged in a while as I've been off school recently as I've had tonsillitis and a sinus infection! :(
Anyway, when I came back to school, I managed to complete the podcast! There were only a few blank bits, so it didn't take too long to do :)
We were having a few problems with sound though, so I haven't uploaded it to our Prezi evaluation yet. Caroline and I will check if it is perfect, and then will upload it to our Prezi once we're back at school.

But, now it's half term!
Before we broke up for school, Caroline gave me some notes she had made on question 4 for the evaluation. Over the half term, I am going to write the whole answer for question 4 and make a slide show. I will then upload the slide show to Slide Share and put it on to Prezi.
I am going to do all of this as Caroline worked a lot on the podcast without me, so this way it will even up each of our input!

1 comment:

  1. It is clear that you have been working on your evaluation but I need to see it in order to give you feedback! The draft was due in a while ago ...... Please try and get a couple of questions up here so I can see how you are going!

    ReplyDelete