In my free today I aimed to completely finish our podcast!
I have changed quite a lot at the beginning where previously we had images of sentences of what we are saying. For example, we had us saying our piece and then just an image of the whole sentence: "We learnt about all the forms and conventions of real music videos so that we were able to interpret them into our own music video, in order to create a successful media product". Because this seemed too the same I have now changed several of these images of writing to smaller clips and images.
However, I still have not yet managed to finish the podcast! Hopefully one more lesson doing it and it should be finished.
Sorry I haven't been able to help this week :( I have tonsillitis and a sinus infection!! :'(
ReplyDeleteIf you want to send me your notes on question 4, I will edit them again like we did with question 3? :)
That's awful!! :(:( Hope you feel better soon! Well i've only actually made notes on it, haven't really started to write it out!
ReplyDeletethank you! :)
ReplyDeleteokay, well you can send it to me whenever :)