Friday, 1 February 2013

More evaluation

In my free this morning I decided agin to continue with the editing of our podcast! 

As we will be needing to use clips from music videos I have found a website that downloads YouTube videos into any format.. and it even works of the iMacs! So all we have to do is copy and paste the URL into the box, and it downloads the video into any format we need! 

This website is: http://www.clipconverter.cc/




I have only added a small section today, as i have left a gap.. this is because I was very unsure as to what to put in the space; so I will wait and see what Amy thinks on Monday! Over the weekend I will hopefully be completing our answer to questions 4: "How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?". 

No comments:

Post a Comment