Monday, 11 March 2013

Final draft evaluation

Today I have spent break time and my free period adding to question three of our evaluation. There are no major gaps now, so I've exported it, uploaded it to YouTube, and put it on to our Prezi!

Here it is:

http://prezi.com/yrordjvdr6xu/evaluation/?kw=view-yrordjvdr6xu&rc=ref-29136071

I also realised that we forgot to put a CD template on to our dijipak, so I've done that today as well and have put it into student drop for it to be marked.
But I'll also put it on here too, so here is our final dijipak:


Below is also a link to our final website that we created:


Changes I have made today include:
  • uploading our music video
  • making little changes such as moving around boxes and text to make them more symmetrical 
  • checking everything over to make sure it's okay!

2 comments:

  1. Link to Prezi does not work... Can you try to hyperlink it again and I can't find Question one......

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry miss! I've put a new link in, hopefully that should work! And question 1 is the youtube video that first comes up on the prezi :)

    ReplyDelete