Since the last time I blogged, Amy and I have been consistently working on our digital answer for question 3, "What have you learned from your audience feedback?". For this answer we have ourselves verbally speaking the answer, and then using final cut to add in images, video clips and effects over the top. Through doing this we have been using a range of different technologies, for example and YouTube converter and downloader. In my free this afternoon I decided to continue doing this! We have a reasonable amount done, and I think it's safe to say we are nearly finished with the draft answer to this question.
This is how much editing we have completed so far:
Tomorrow the final copies of our music video have to be put in the student drop for marking!! Amy and I finished ours quite a while ago luckiy. However, we have decided that we do want to include titles in our music video, so we are hoping that in our free tomorrow morning we will have time to do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment